Events in Florence
Discover events in Florence while you're here!
- Un Palazzo e la città @ Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
- "Il Rigore e la Grazia" Exhibition @ Museo degli Argenti - Palazzo Pitti
- Florence Capital 1865-2015 Exhibition @ Palazzo Pitti
- Florence Winter Park - Dec.01 / March 06 @ ObiHall Garden Theater
- BODY WORLD Exhibition of Gunther Von Hagens - Nov/March 20 @ Santo Stefano al Ponte Monumental Complex, Florence Center
- View all the events of the period (#6)
What to do
Soggiorno Pezzati Bed and Breakfast is located in the historical heart of Florence surrounded by family owned shops, bars, and restaurants. With a parking garage located just down the street, it is easily accessible to travel to the hotel and explore Florence.
During your stay you will be in walking distance to almost everything including the S.M Novella train station, churches (Duomo), Congress Palace, monuments, museums Accademia Gallery , Uffizzi Gallery, etc... Fortezza Da Basso (where many exhibitions are held including the Pitti Immagine Fashion Show).
The Home Soggiorno Pezzati has many attractions that are located right on Via San Zanobi including:
• Parking Garage SAN ZANOBI - from €21 - €26 per day;
• Fsm Art Gallery - where photo exhibits are held located right in front of the B&B;
• La Tinaia Wine Shop- typical Tuscany wine shop, good prices and high quality. Wine can bought by glass or bottle;
• Alinari Rental- Vespa rentals starting at €30 per day and €12 per day for bicycles.
Other attractions located near B&B on Ventisette Aprile:
• Wine bar Nabucco - Breakfast, good aperitivo, quick for inexpensive sandwiches,
snacks and pastries;
• Gabbrielli - Family owned Flower shop;
• Lavanderia - Laundry wash and dry;
• Paninoteca “Li Per Li” - Known for their famous panini, one of the best in Florence;
• Farmacia Brizio Mazzei- pharmacy with over the counter drugs;
• Bus Stop - located across street from Farmacia (150 meters), stop all bus for the city;
• ATM- Gruppo Unicoop Firenze (next to bus stop).
This park is hard to miss! With an acre wide of space, this park offers many benches and a fountain to sit and enjoy one of Florence's many warm days. Piazza Indipendenza also has many local bars and cafes where you can sit and watch the locals amongst their busy routines.
Fortezza da Basso
Located near the Congress Palace, the Forteza de Basso holds many exhibits throughout the year from fashion shows to craftsmanship workshops. To check the upcoming events, log on to www.pittimmagine.com.
San Lorenzo Market
On Piazza San Lorenzo you will find the San Lorenzo Market. This market holds what Florence is known for... leather goods! Here you will find other famous souveniers of Florence along with lots of leather products to take back home. Also, do not forget to visit the large two-story fresh food market in this area. Make sure you go early, however, because they close around 2pm.
Piazza San Marco
A great little piazza with lots of little shops and restaurants around are sure to fill your appetite and pleasures. Be careful of the traffic, however, because this round-about is busy with locals hurrying around in their cars and scooters.