Events in Florence
Discover events in Florence while you're here!
- Art & Politics - Medici Chapel
- Jacopo Ligozzi - Uffizi Gallery
- Travels to the East - Museo Casa Martelli
- The Pure, Simple and Natural - Uffizi Gallery
- The fortunes of the Primitives - Academy Gallery
- View all the events of the period (#15)
- private bathroom with shower
- color TV
- mini fridge
- boiler for tea/coffee
- free WIFI (throughout the entire Bed & Breakfast)
- central heating in the winter
- independent air conditioning for the summer
- clean sheets and towels, and a change of towels every three days
- Toiletry set for the bathroom
- daily cleaning.
- Parking is not included, but we offer special prices for our guests in the garage across the street.
Soggiorno Pezzati is managed by owner Daniela and her staff who are always present from 9:00-14:00 and outside regular hours on request, based on guests needs. All guests are given a set of keys to open the front door and that of their room.
Important: In order to welcome you in the best way possible, it’s always helpful to know your arrival time. However, it’s necessary to communicate arrivals after 14:00 to ensure there will be someone at the front desk. Check-in after 20:00 could be subjected to a surcharge.
We want you to feel at ease, as if you were at home with the convenience, comfort, freedom, peace of mind, and warmth of a familiar place. There are no schedules to obey; you can come and go as you please. Every guest is independent and can leisurely enjoy the city, day and night, at their own pace.
Check-out time is before 11:00.
Upon prior request, guests can use the Bed & Breakfast’s free luggage storage.
All rooms are NON SMOKING and include:
Cribs for children under four years of age are available at no additional cost.
Small pets are welcome.
Guest have access to a microwave and espresso machine in the common area.
The service provided can be Bed & Breakfast or room only. Bed & Breakfast includes a continental breakfast tray, replenished daily.