Bed and Breakfast Soggiorno
Pezzati: The Area Around
Pezzati Bed and Breakfast is located in the historical
heart of Florence surrounded by family owned shops, bars,
and restaurants. With a parking garage located
just down the street, it is easily accessible to travel to
the hotel and explore Florence.
During your stay you will be in walking distance to almost
everything including the S.M Novella train station, churches (Duomo), Congress
Palace, monuments, museums and Fortezza
Da Basso (where many exhibitions are held including the Pitti
Immagine Fashion Show).
Pezzati Bed and Breakfast has many attractions that are located
right on Via San Zanobi including:
• Parking Garage - from €25 - €45 per day;
• Fsm Art Gallery - where photo exhibits are held located right in front
of the B&B;
• La Tinaia Wine Shop- typical Tuscany wine shop, good prices and high
quality. Wine can bought by glass or bottle;
• Alinari Rental- Vespa rentals starting at €30 per day and €12
per day for bicycles.
attractions located near B&B on Ventisette Aprile:
• Wine bar Nabucco - good aperitivo, quick for inexpensive sandwiches,
snacks and pastries;
• Gabbrielli - Family owned Flower shop;
• Lavanderia - Laundry wash and dry;
• Paninoteca “Li Per Li” - Known for their famous panini, one
of the best in Florence;
• Fast change - Money exchange and western union, high rates but very close;
• Farmacia Brizio Mazzei- pharmacy with over the counter drugs;
• Bus Stop - located across street from Farmacia, stops 20-25-33;
• ATM- Gruppo Unicoop Firenze (next to bus stop).
This park is hard to miss! With an acre wide of space, this park offers
many benches and a fountain to sit and enjoy one of Florence's many
warm days. Piazza Indipendenza also has many local bars and cafes where
you can sit and watch the locals amongst their busy routines.
Fortezza da Basso
Located near the Congress Palace, the Forteza de Basso holds many exhibits
throughout the year from fashion shows to craftsmanship workshops. To
check the upcoming events, log on to www.pittimmagine.com.
San Lorenzo Market
On Piazza San Lorenzo you will find the San Lorenzo Market. This market
holds what Florence is known for... leather goods! Here you will find
other famous souveniers of Florence along with lots of leather products
to take back home. Also, do not forget to visit the large two-story fresh
food market in this area. Make sure you go early, however, because they
close around 2pm.
Piazza San Marco
A great little piazza with lots of little shops and restaurants around
are sure to fill your appetite and pleasures. Be careful of the traffic,
however, because this round-about is busy with locals hurrying around
in their cars and scooters.