Events in Florence
Discover events in Florence while you're here!
- "Il Rigore e la Grazia" Exhibition @ Museo degli Argenti - Palazzo Pitti
- Postwar Avantgardes. The Guggenheims and their collection @ Palazzo Strozzi
- From Kandinski to Pollock @ Palazzo Strozzi
- Original Sound Movies @ Odeon Theatre
- Fiorentina vs. PALERMO @ Stadio Franchi - 3pm
- View all the events of the period (#6)
All Rennovated 2016 The Home Soggiorno Pezzati Bed & Breakfast is located on the second floor of a 15th century building (no elevator) in the historic center of Florence, between San Marco and San Lorenzo, two districts lined with typical streets, family-owned shops, downtown bars and restaurants, and home to the famous San Lorenzo market.
Where we are
The Home Soggiorno Pezzati is managed by owner Daniela and her staff who are always present from 8:30-14:00 and out side regular hours on request, based on guests needs. All guests are given a set of keys to open the front door and that of their room.
If your arrival will instead after 14:00 do not worry! just communicate in advance and we will give you the instructions to fit comfortably with no timetable established with ACCESS CODES.
Rooms and Prices
Our rooms can be booked as single, double, triple, and quadruple. All the rooms are tastefully furnished and equipped with all comfort, cleaned daily and for any assistance our staff can
assist you promptly.